Tuesday, April 14, 2015


Obsession

 

           


Obsession is a 5’7”man with short brown hair. Obsession won’t go away. He keeps coming back, and I just want him to go away.  He’s not afraid of me calling the cops. He just wants me. Obsession follows me home and doesn’t want me with anyone. He makes sure that no one comes to my house, and he follows me everywhere I go. He doesn’t want me with anyone besides him. I don’t love him, but he loves me. Obsession has pictures of me everywhere in a secret room that he has. He says that he doesn’t want to hurt me, but if I tell anyone he will. Obsession is lonely and wants attention. I have tried as much as I can to give him that as a friend. He got too attached and wanted way more than being just a friend. I had to cut him loose after a while because he’s gotten too crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment