Tuesday, April 14, 2015


Because this morning it was dark and foggy

                I had to stay in the house.

                Watching all the movies I have,

                And eating up all the food.

                Went outside

                And the trees were blowing so fast.

 

                And because yesterday there was a hurricane

                It was a mess outside,

                Trees every where

                Garbage cans laying around.

                Sadness comes to mind

                I hate to see my town like this.

 

                And because it was so bad outside

                I turned off all the lights.

                And laid on the coach

                And fell asleep.

 

                And because I woke up

                And looked outside

                My mood changed

                When the sun arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment