Tuesday, April 7, 2015


 
 
                              
                                                                                In the park   

When I was 5 years old I used to get abused
And would hide in the closet the whole day.
The night I got it hit with a bottle
I could stop thinking about running away.
 
I called the cops,
But they never showed.
I heard my parents fighting again
And packed my bags,
 
Jumped out a window.
A lady was there staring,
Asking if I was okay.
I replied yes.
 
I heard a bang from my window.
I took a glance at the lady and ran,
Slept at a park for the night,
Hearing the sound of my stomach rumble.
 
As I came across this lady
she told me that I’m not in this world alone.
Come with me child.
I’ll help you, she said.
                                  
             
 

No comments:

Post a Comment